The Core is one of the most essential, foundational textbooks available for ambulatory care nursing. This updated, expanded edition presents the latest in-depth knowledge across the continuum. Use it to prepare for your professional future and as a resource for training, continuing education, innovation, and research.
Value to Your Practice
• Leaves you with deeper, broader knowledge spanning all aspects of the specialty.
• Helps you prepare for the ambulatory care nursing certification exam.
• Provides knowledge that’s critical for your leadership, education, and research success.
• Inspires innovation and excellence in a changing health care climate.Who Should Purchase
• Nurses new to ambulatory care or experienced nurses seeking a higher level of practice.
• Nurses studying for the ambulatory care nursing certification exam.
• Those who are practicing in clinical, telehealth, care coordination and transition management (CCTM), research, and other outpatient roles.
• Educators, managers, and leaders seeking to teach and inspire the next generation of ambulatory care nurses.What’s Inside
• New content on emerging clinical issues including vaccine-preventable infectious disease, pain management, dementia, and opioid overdose.
• Expanded chapters on professional communication, procedures and technical skills, leadership, nurse-sensitive indicators, and CCTM.
• Updated content on telehealth technologies, strategies for promoting health and preventing disease, care of special populations.
• Extensive glossary, Internet resources, community agencies, published references.
More than 30 NCPD contact
available free to AAACN
Preview Sample Pages from this Book
The sample pages will open in a new window in Adobe Acrobat format. If you do
not have Acrobat Reader, it is a free download available from the Adobe Web site.
Members limited to purchasing up to 5 copies of this item
at the member price. For larger orders, please email email@example.com.