Also Available as an eBook
(click logo/button to buy)
|Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
By: Candia Baker Laughlin, MS, AMB-BC & Stephanie Witwer, PhD,
RN, NEA-BC (Editors)
Year Published: 2019
The Core is one of the most essential,
foundational textbooks available for ambulatory care nursing.
expanded edition presents the latest in-depth knowledge across the continuum.
Use it to prepare for your professional future and as a resource for training,
continuing education, innovation, and research.
Value to Your Practice:
• Leaves you with deeper, broader knowledge spanning all
aspects of the specialty.
• Helps you prepare for the ambulatory care nursing
• Provides knowledge that’s critical for your leadership,
education, and research success.
• Inspires innovation and excellence in a changing health
Who Should Purchase:
• Nurses new to ambulatory care or experienced nurses seeking
a higher level of practice.
• Nurses studying for the ambulatory care nursing
• Those who are practicing in clinical, telehealth, care
coordination and transition management (CCTM), research, and other outpatient
• Educators, managers, and leaders seeking to teach and
inspire the next generation of ambulatory care nurses.
• New content on emerging clinical issues including
vaccine-preventable infectious disease, pain management, dementia, and opioid overdose.
• Expanded chapters on professional communication, procedures
and technical skills, leadership, nurse-sensitive indicators, and CCTM.
• Updated content on telehealth technologies, strategies for
promoting health and preventing disease, care of special populations.
• Extensive glossary, Internet resources, community agencies,
Members limited to purchasing up to 5 copies of
this item at the member price. For larger orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.